Risk: The possibility of loss, injury or peril. A looming confrontation with outside forces and opposing agendas. A gnawing fear that your organization's reputation could be exposed to grave damage.
Crisis: The point when risk becomes reality. The stakes are high and you have only one chance to get it right. What should you do? What should you say?
Padilla Speer Beardsley's seasoned crisis management team builds crisis communications strategies to help plan for the worst, and if it happens, protect your reputation and advance your agenda. Our preparedness programs are practical and doable, and our PR Crisis line (1-877-PR-ER-911) is open 24/7 — because when a PR crisis strikes, speed is needed.
Day or night, all year long, we are here to help our clients manage difficult PR crisis issues. Among those we've dealt with:
- Sexual-abuse allegations and investigation of a retired Catholic bishop
- International cattle-feed company investigation by Canadian authorities in connection with mad cow disease *E. coli contamination at local restaurants
- Worker death from on-site accident
- Missing-person's case and criminal manhunt
- Well-water contamination accusations
- Attorneys general investigations for records irregularities
- Insider trading, securities fraud and other regulatory violations
- Disgruntled former employee lawsuits
- Product recalls
- Sexual harassment and sex discrimination lawsuits
- Ongoing, high-profile medical malpractice lawsuits