How will you know if your communications investment has paid off? Measure it! We help you begin with the end in mind and measure progress — formally and informally — along the way.
Our skills and tools for primary and secondary research, from project design to recommendations, include:
- Database searches.
- In-depth interviews (one-on-one).
- Content analysis (media relations/message evaluation).
- Focus groups (traditional or online).
- Surveys and polls (telephone or online).
- Data analysis (basic statistics and multivariate analysis, such as regression and cluster segmentation).
- Program measurement and evaluation.