Ready. Fire. Aim. The sequence is easy to fall into.
But while instinct often drives the urge to jump into the action, reason tells us that we need a plan to optimize the outcome. And the best business decisions are research driven.
Fact-based insight on customers, prospects, employees, partners or other stakeholders — this is the best guide to maximizing your communications resources and results, whatever your strategic goal.
Already aware of how research can help define your brand, engage your workforce or launch a new product? We’re on the same page. Padilla Speer Beardsley provides clients with in-house, premier-caliber data-mining and analytics.
Our skills and tools for putting primary and secondary research to work include:
- Surveys and polls (telephone, online or in-person)
- Focus groups (traditional or online)
- In-depth interviews
- Content analysis (media relations, message evaluation, competitive analysis)
- Data analysis (basic statistics and multivariate analysis)
- Program measurement and evaluation