Investor relations is part of Padilla’s DNA. We’ve provided counsel to public companies and pre-IPO enterprises since our founding 50-plus years ago.
Dotting i’s and crossing t’s is critical to investor relations. Compliance and disclosure dictate that focus. Which is why Padilla delivers precision in every communication.
We also deliver tenacity. Whether you want to introduce your company to sell-side analysts, increase the holdings of targeted institutional money managers, communicate difficult news or better understand how you’re perceived on Wall Street, we have the skills and depth to be your trusted advisor.
Our spectrum of services also includes:
- Devising strategies for major corporate announcements, e.g. acquisition or divestiture
- Writing, designing and producing annual and sustainability reports
- Developing investor presentations
- Managing/scripting analyst days and meetings
- Arranging significant media interviews
- Handling critical issues, including executive transitions
- Developing an investor relations Web presence
- Drafting disclosure-cycle materials and prepping the executive team for Q&A