Although hopefully unique to you, dealing with crises is an everyday thing for us. Smart organizations make the most crucial crisis decisions before their reputations are at risk. They prepare because they may have only one chance to do and say the right things.
Our seasoned Crisis and Critical Issues Management team’s first piece of advice to clients: Start managing your risk today. We can help you build a comprehensive pre-crisis plan.
We also handle the unexpected. And we do it all day and all night through our PR Crisis Line (1-877-PR-ER-911)
Examples of crises we’ve handled include:
- Product recalls
- Church-based sexual abuse allegations
- Attorneys general investigations for records irregularities
- Disgruntled former employee lawsuits
- Worker death from job-related accident
- Insider trading and securities fraud
- Employee lawsuits, such as sexual harassment and discrimination
- High-profile medical malpractice lawsuits
- Investigations of e-coli contamination