Padilla Speer Beardsley announces promotions, staff additions
MINNEAPOLIS - Feb. 23, 2010 - Padilla Speer Beardsley, an employee-owned, multi-specialty communications firm with offices in Minneapolis and New York City, recently announced four promotions and five staff additions to support its Agribusiness, Creative Services, Health Care and Medical Device, Manufacturing, and Technology practices.
- Katie Paulson was promoted to account supervisor. Paulson manages client work for JLG and Oshkosh Defense in the firm's Manufacturing practice area.
- Mike Kirk was promoted to senior interactive designer. Kirk provides Web, video and print design and production for Padilla clients, such as Toledo, Ohio-based Owens-Corning, Raleigh, N.C.-based BASF and BraunAbility.
- Andie Belfry and Michelle Wright were promoted to senior account executives. Belfry works with Agribusiness clients, including BASF. Wright works with Manufacturing and Technology clients, such as Milwaukee-based Rockwell Automation.
- Account Executive Melissa Richard and Assistant Account Executives Marnie Anderson and Amy Ogburn joined the Agribusiness practice as members of the BASF team.
- Assistant Account Executives Sarah Kalhorn in Manufacturing and Technology, and Kirsten Lesak-Greenberg in Health Care, joined Padilla as full-time staff after completing internships here. Kalhorn provides support for clients that include Rockwell Automation, JLG and Vocollect. Lesak-Greenberg supports the Minneapolis-based National Marrow Donor Program and YWCA.