Launching a new health care name and product
Kardia Health Systems had a groundbreaking echocardiography practice management system — a technology originally created at Mayo Clinic — and approached Padilla to introduce the company and its first product. Phase one of the program was launching the brand and product at a major industry conference and sharing the Kardia Health Systems story with attendees and the industry at large.
Faced with a tight deadline, Padilla's health care, technology and creative teams provided comprehensive marketing and communications support, including:
- Developing key messages.
- Creating marketing and presentation materials.
- Designing the trade show booth.
- Designing and writing content for the Web site.
- Developing a pre-show promotional e-mailer.
- Creating print/online advertisements.
- Training company spokespeople.
- Designing and writing the media kit.
During the conference, contact with reporters resulted in published articles in a number of trade publications, including Medical Imaging, Cardiovascular Business and Health Data Management. The company generated 400 leads with 50 qualified labs ready to purchase the software.
Phase two included proactive pitching of company news and thought-leadership articles. Placements included EchoChief.com, Health Imaging, ADVANCE for Health Information Executives, Imaging Economics, and Diagnostic & Invasive Cardiology.